This extremely light weight is made possible by our high-quality KHE ACME tyres, the newly developed KHE butted 9" inch MVP handlebar (different wall thicknesses). The KHE CENTRIX 20" inch is a first class park/street BMX bike. Of course we specced our patented Affix 360° rotor for this BMX bike. For high jumps and grinds we used parts like our KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo 48 Spline cranks, sealed MID bottom bracket, and front and rear hubs with sealed bearings.
Recommended body height: 150-190cm
Maximum body weight: 110kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The Centrix 20" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE CNC Pro or KHE Laser Pro pegs.
- Frame: HiTen , top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebar: KHE Multiple butted, 2-piece, 9" rise, Oil Slick!
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Sidepull (already mounted!)
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 48 spline axle, 170mm, Oil Slick!
- Bottom bracket: Fully sealed MID-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: Aluminium 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: KHE ACME 20" X 2.40"
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx.10,5 kg