The E440 Rim is the result of a two-year quest to make the lightest possible rim, that could still hold up to the pure savagery that Éclat PRO team put their wheels through. Weighing in at a measly 440g, the E440 is a great ‘lighter weight’ solution for riders wanting a tough, dependable rim that helps reduce rotational weight. Tested to destruction by Jordan Godwin and Jordan O’kane during all of 2019, these rims are designed to hold up to even the most brutal of riding conditions.
- Material: 6061-T6 alloy, flash welded
- Size: 34mm x 16mm, 390mm ERD, 36h only
- Super stiff street rim with unique rim profile
- Strong, lightweight, double wall design
- Very thick sidewalls less likely to dent on hang-ups
- Taller profile for rigidity but straight side walls for brake use
Weight: 440g (15.52oz : 0.97lbs)