The extremely lightweight of 10.9kg is only possible thanks to our high-quality KHE MAC2+ tyres and the newly developed KHE MVP 9" "butted" handlebar (different wall thicknesses). The KHE Cope AM 20 inch is the perfect beginner park/street/dirt BMX bike. For high jumps and grinds parts like our 3-piece CrMo 8 spline cranks, new KHE BIG400 rims, sealed hubs front and rear and a 25/9 gear ratio, are installed. The industry leading Flybikes brakes guarantee maximum braking performance.
Recommended rider height: 150-190cm
Maximum total weight: 90kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: KHE MVP, 9" rise, butted
- Stem: Leadtec Front Load
- Headset: AFFIX headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: Patented AFFIX 360° rotor
- Rear brake: Flybikes U-Brake
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 8 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN branded chain
- Pedals: 9/16" PVC
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Saddle: lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: KHE Mac 2+, 20" X 2,30"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 10,9 kg / 24,03 lbs
- Colour: Matt black