These terms and conditions apply to purchases in the online store, which is operated by EX-CORP, p. r. o., with its registered office at Veľká strana 93/7, 94144 Trávnica, IČO: 44 095 074 (hereinafter referred to as the seller) concluded through the system of this online electronic department store (hereinafter referred to as the “system”). The conditions further define and specify the rights and competencies of the seller and its customers (buyers).
TRANSPORT, POSTAGE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
Current transport options and prices are listed in the "Transport and payment method" section.
ORDERING AND CONCLUDING THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- All orders placed through the seller's online store are considered binding. By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he has read these terms and conditions and the complaint procedure and that he agrees with them.
- The order is also a draft purchase agreement. The purchase contract is concluded by both parties at the moment of taking over the ordered goods by the buyer.
- The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the completion of all data and requisites prescribed by the registration form and the approval of the content of the order.
- The place of delivery of goods is the address given by the buyer in the registration form.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer by taking over the goods with the condition of full payment of the purchase price together with the seller's costs associated with the sale, which are borne by the buyer.
- By filling out the registration form or sending a binding order within the online store, the buyer gives the seller consent to the collection and archiving of personal data about the buyer and his purchases (see Protection of personal data of customers).
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order within 24 hours of ordering, by e-mail or telephone. The seller considers such cancellation order to be canceled. When canceling the order, it is necessary to state your order number, name and email resp. contact. In case of order cancellation, we do not charge any fees related to the cancellation of the order. If the buyer has used "payment by bank transfer" as a form of payment, the seller will return the funds by bank transfer to the buyer's account within 7 days. In other cases, the buyer must provide the account number and the name of the bank, unless he agrees otherwise with us.
- The seller has the right to cancel the order if due to the sale of stock or unavailability of goods or with all reasonable efforts, he is unable to deliver the goods to the buyer within the period specified in these terms and conditions or at the price specified in the online store, unless he agrees with the buyer on a substitute performance. The buyer will be informed about the cancellation of the order by phone or e-mail and in case of payment of the purchase price or its part, the funds will be returned to him within 7 days to the account specified by him, unless otherwise agreed with the seller.
- Period of validity of the special offer - all shares are valid until stocks are sold out, unless otherwise stated for a specific product.
- Orders over € 400 - For orders over € 400, we can require prepayment of 50% of the total value of the bank transfer purchase.
DELIVERY CONDITIONS, SHIPPING DEADLINES AND SHIPPING
- Unless otherwise stated in the description of the ordered product, all goods in stock are shipped within 7 working days after order confirmation. In the event that the ordered goods are not produced, resp. the seller is not in a position to secure the goods for the buyer, or disproportionate costs would be associated with the acquisition of the goods, the seller is not bound by the buyer's order, which will notify the buyer within 7 days.
- Each customer is informed about the sending of goods by email. You can check your order by logging in to the system. The customer is also notified by email of the order status.
- Delivery of goods is made through the Courier.
- Delivery of goods to the territory of the Member States of the European Union, or other states, we make the prices for postage and packing and, if necessary, on the basis of prior consent and mutual written agreement. other delivery terms between buyer and seller.
- The seller reserves the right to extend the delivery time if the goods are not currently in stock, have not been delivered on time by the manufacturer, etc., or other unforeseen events occur force majeure. In the case of another delivery time, the customer will be informed by email or telephone.
- In acute cases (eg the goods are intended as a gift or must be delivered before going on holiday), the customer can ask us for priority order processing. It is possible to state in the order the preferred execution of the order, resp. complete the request by telephone.
- We will send the goods on the skeleton via a package to the COURIER with delivery within 2 working days.
- If part of the ordered goods is either not currently in stock or needs to be made to order, we will suspend the entire order and inform the customer of the approximate possible date of processing the entire order. Based on this information, the customer can ask us to send the part of the goods that is in stock within the period specified in the terms and conditions and the rest of the goods will be shipped as soon as they are available. In this case, however, the customer pays the postage for both shipments.
- Trading company EX-CORP, s. r. about. is not responsible for late delivery of goods caused by the carrier, mail, delayed delivery from the manufacturer, etc.
CONDITIONS AND POSSIBILITY OF PAYMENT FOR GOODS
- Cash on delivery
- Payment directly to the company's account
- The received invoice serves as a delivery note.
- The prices determined in our online store are listed with VAT and are final.
- If the seller does not fulfill the contract because he cannot deliver the ordered goods or provide the service, he is obliged to immediately inform the consumer and return the price paid for the goods or advance within 15 days, unless the seller and the consumer agree on a replacement.
NON - DELIVERED SHIPMENTS
- If the shipment is returned as undelivered without our fault (the addressee's mail was not found, the shipment was not notified, the customer inadvertently or intentionally did not accept the shipment, etc.) we will send the customer an e-mail requesting information on what to do with his order. We look forward to responding to this call within 7 days of sending the message.
- If the customer asks us to resend the shipment, we will add a second handling fee and postage to the total price of the shipment as with the first shipment.
- Resending an undelivered shipment is only possible upon payment in advance.
- If the customer does not respond to our request within the proposed time, we will cancel the order. We will notify the customer of the order cancellation. In this case, further purchase of the customer will be possible only after payment for the goods in advance (by bank transfer). If the payment is successful, we will remove this payment restriction for further orders.
- Any complaints will be handled in accordance with the complaint procedure of the online store EX-CORP, s.r.o. and the law in force in the Slovak Republic.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT (MAIL ORDER)
- Due to the fact that in the event of withdrawal, the contract is canceled from the beginning, returned by the supplier to the buyer and the buyer to the supplier all mutually accepted performances.
- The buyer has the right to unpack and test the goods in a similar way as usual when buying in a classic "stone" shop. However, testing does not mean starting to use the goods and returning them to the seller after a few days.
- If the customer decides to withdraw from the contract within the period specified in point 1, he is obliged to comply with the following conditions:
- Contact the seller (see contact) to inform you that you are requesting withdrawal from the contract with the order number, name and surname, date of purchase and your account number, respectively. refund address.
- If the buyer has received and accepted the goods, he will send the goods back to the seller's address listed in the "contact" section at his own expense. Adequate care for the goods must be maintained. Please send the goods back:
- in the original undamaged packaging,
- complete (including package leaflet, etc.),
- together with proof of purchase.
- If you meet all the above conditions for the return of goods, we will refund the money for the goods by transfer to your account within 15 days at the latest in accordance with the relevant provisions of law.
- Please send the goods by registered mail and insured, as we are not liable for any loss on the way to us. We do not accept cash on delivery.
- In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers to the seller goods that are used, damaged or incomplete, the seller will return to the buyer the purchase price already paid for the goods, stated in the binding acceptance of the order or is reduced in accordance with Art. § 457 of the Civil Code, as amended, by the value of its wear in the amount of 10% of the total price of the goods for each day of use of the goods and the value of repair and restoration of the goods within the legal period within 15 days.
- Unfortunately, if any of the above conditions are not met, we will not be able to accept withdrawal from the order and the goods will be returned at the expense of the sender.
PROTECTION OF CUSTOMERS 'PERSONAL DATA
- The User who is a natural person, by signing the Agreement or sending the Order confirms that the personal data provided by him in the range of name, surname, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number, in case of domain registration service also date of birth and identification document number are accurate. and true. The processing of the above personal data is performed on a legal basis: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the Contract to which the User is a party, or for the implementation of measures before concluding the Contract at the User's request in accordance with Art. 6 pt. 1 (a) (b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR") personal data is the collection, storage and processing of personal data by the Provider and their use for invoicing purposes and other acts associated with the ordered and provided Service, including later communication with the User (complaint, withdrawal from the contract, etc.), as well as for the Provider's own marketing needs. , for the purposes of offering Services, sending information about products, including by electronic means (e-mail, sms, telemarketing). The user bears full responsibility for damages caused by incorrect or outdated personal data provided.
- The Provider is entitled to process personal data beyond the scope specified in point 1 of these GTC and whose processing is not compatible with the legal basis specified in point 1 of these GTC, only on the basis of prior consent provided by the User voluntarily and for a predetermined purpose, scope and time. The user has the right to revoke the consent at any time in writing. Withdrawal of consent is effective on the day of its delivery to the Provider.
- The Provider undertakes not to use or provide personal data outside the scope necessary for the operation of the ordered Service and ensuring its operation. Personal data is not provided to any third parties, except for products for which the opposite is explicitly stated. In such a case, however, the Provider is obliged in a contractual relationship with a third party to agree on personal data protection in accordance with applicable law, especially the Personal Data Protection Act, and is also obliged to inform the User that providing personal data to a third party is necessary for performance. and otherwise the Service cannot be provided. For these purposes, it is necessary for the Provider to obtain consent from the User.
- All personal data is protected in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The Provider does not have the right to interfere with the content of the User's Internet presentations, nor the right to monitor or postpone the User's electronic mail, except for the performance of regular backup activities for the User on the basis of his Order.
- The Provider undertakes to take all steps to ensure the highest security of the User's personal data, as well as to secure all of the User's data, database and mail files against their loss, damage or destruction.
- The Provider acts in relation to the User's customers in the position of the Intermediary pursuant to the provisions of Art. 28 GDPR. For this reason, the Agreement between the Provider and the User is governed by the following:
- The Provider may not entrust the processing of personal data to another intermediary without the prior special written consent of the User. With the written consent of the User, the Provider is obliged to impose the same obligations on personal data protection as provided in this Agreement in this contract or other legal act, while the Provider is liable to the User if the other intermediary fails to fulfill its obligations regarding personal data protection. data.
- The Provider undertakes to process personal data only for the purposes of providing the Services.
- The Provider processes personal data for the entire period of validity and effectiveness of the Agreement between it and the User.
- The Provider processes personal data to the same extent as the User processes them.
- The affected persons are the User's customers.
- The Provider is entitled to perform with personal data only the processing operations necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing, in particular: collection, collection, storage and disposal.
- The Provider is obliged to process personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and only in accordance with the conditions of this article of the GTC, or written instructions of the User, even if the transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization. In the case of transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization on the basis of a special regulation or international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound, the Provider is obliged to notify the User of this request before processing personal data, if a special regulation or international agreement The Slovak Republic is bound, it does not prohibit such notification for reasons of public interest.
- The Provider is obliged to protect the processed personal data from their damage, destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access and disclosure, provision or disclosure, as well as from any other inadmissible methods of processing.
- The Provider declares that it guarantees the security of processed personal data, while in adopting technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of rights and personal data of the User's customers, especially against accidental or illegal destruction, loss, change or unauthorized disclosure of transferred personal data, stored personal data or otherwise processed personal data, or unauthorized access, take into account the nature, extent, context and purpose of the processing of personal data, the risks that are capable of undermining the security of personal data and their seriousness.
- The Provider is obliged not to provide personal data to third parties, not to use personal data for other than the agreed purpose, not to misuse for its own benefit or the benefit of a third party and not to handle personal data in violation of this article of the GTC.
- The Provider and its employees are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data obtained about the User's customers. Personal data may not be used for personal use, may not be published, provided or made available. They undertake to maintain this confidentiality even after the expiry and effectiveness of the Agreement. The Provider is responsible for ensuring that its employees and other persons authorized by them, as well as any external collaborators, maintain confidentiality.
- The Provider is obliged to ensure that the collected personal data is processed in a form that allows the identification of the User's customers only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- The Provider undertakes to cooperate and provide the User with cooperation in ensuring compliance with the User's obligations to respond to the User's customers in exercising their rights under the provisions of Chapter III of the GDPR, including notification of any written request for access received to the Provider in connection with the User's obligations under the GDPR. Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”) and other related regulations.
- The Provider undertakes to cooperate and provide the User with cooperation in ensuring compliance with the obligations under the provisions of Art. 32 to 36 GDPR, namely:
- ensure security of processing;
- notify the Office for Personal Data Protection and the persons concerned, if necessary, of any breach of personal data protection;
- if necessary, carry out a personal data protection impact assessment on the impact of the processing on personal data protection;
- to consult the Office for Personal Data Protection before carrying out any processing, if the personal data protection impact assessment shows that such processing would lead to a high risk if the User did not take measures to mitigate this risk.
- The Provider undertakes to provide the User with all information necessary to prove the fulfillment of the obligations set out in the provisions of Art. 28 GDPR and to provide the User with co-operation within the audit of personal data protection and control by the User or the auditor authorized by the User.
- The Provider is obliged to immediately notify the User if, in the Provider's opinion, any instruction given by the User violates the Personal Data Protection Act, a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound, relating to personal data protection.
- After the expiration and effectiveness of the Agreement, the Provider undertakes to delete personal data or return personal data to the User and delete existing copies that contain personal data, unless a special regulation or international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound requires the retention of such personal data. .
- The Provider in accordance with the provisions of Art. 13 GDPR notifies the User as the affected person of the following information:
- Provider identification data: EX-CORP s.r.o., Veľká strana 93/7, 941 46 Trávnica, IČ DPH: SK2022603363, IČO: 44 095 074; The provider can be contacted at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The purpose as well as the legal basis for the processing of personal data is set out in point 1 of this Article;
- The list of personal data is set out in point 1 of this Article;
- In special cases, if it is necessary to provide personal data to a third party or transfer personal data to a third country in order to provide the Service to the Provider, the Provider will provide the User with information about this fact.
- The Provider retains personal data for the entire period of providing the Service.
- The User has the right to request from the Provider access to personal data concerning the data subject, the right to correct personal data, the right to delete personal data or the right to restrict personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to transfer personal data.
- If the user suspects that his personal data is being processed unjustifiably, he may submit a proposal to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic to initiate proceedings on personal data protection. according to § 100 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Provision of personal data referred to in point 1. It is necessary for the User to conclude the Agreement and provide the Service.
- Information on the rights of the affected person - User:
- The person providing personal data (affected person - User) has in accordance with the provisions of Art. 15 to 22 and Art. 34 GDPR the following rights
- The right of access to personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the Provider as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed. The data subject shall have the right to gain access to that personal data and to the information referred to in point 8.
- The right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR: The data subject has the right to have the Provider correct incorrect personal data concerning him without undue delay. With regard to the purpose of the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
- Right to delete personal data according to Article 17 GDPR: The data subject has the right to have the Provider delete the personal data concerning him without undue delay if the data subject has exercised the right to delete if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed,
- the data subject withdraws the consent on the basis of which the processing of personal data takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data,
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data and there are no legitimate grounds for processing the personal data or the data subject objects to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing,
- personal data are processed illegally,
- is the reason for cancellation of the fulfillment of the obligation under the GDPR, the Personal Data Protection Act, a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound,
- personal data were collected in connection with the offer of information society services.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: The data subject has the right to the Provider to restrict the processing of personal data if:
- the data subject objects to the accuracy of the personal data during the period enabling the Provider to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of personal data is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data and calls instead for restrictions on their use,
- The provider no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing personal data, but the data subject needs them to assert a legal claim,
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data, until it is verified whether the legitimate reasons on the part of the Provider outweigh the legitimate reasons of the data subject.
- The Provider is obliged to inform the affected person whose personal data processing is restricted before the restriction of personal data processing is lifted.
- Based on Art. 19 GDPR, the Provider is obliged, if the data subject so requests, to inform the data subject about the recipients to whom the Provider has notified the correction of personal data, deletion of personal data or restrictions on the processing of personal data.
- The right to the transfer of personal data according to Art. 20 GDPR: The data subject has the right to obtain personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the Provider, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to transfer this personal data to another operator.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR: The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data on grounds relating to his or her specific situation on a legal basis because the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a public interest task or because the processing is necessary for legitimate purposes. interests of the Provider or a third party, including profiling based on these provisions. The Provider may not further process personal data unless it demonstrates the necessary legitimate interests for the processing of personal data which prevail over the rights or interests of the data subject or the reasons for asserting a legal claim. The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that it relates to direct marketing.
- Based on Art. 22 The GDPR has the right not to be subject to a decision which is based exclusively on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and which has legal effects affecting or similarly affecting it.
- Based on Art. 34 GDPR, the data subject has the right to be notified by the Provider without undue delay of a personal data breach, if such breach of personal data protection may lead to a high risk for the rights of a natural person.
- Provision of information to the data subject
- The Provider is obliged to provide the data subject on the basis of his request with information pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR and notifications under Articles 15 to 22 and Art. 34 GDPR concerning the processing of her personal data. He is obliged to provide the information in paper or electronic form, usually in the same form in which the request was submitted. If the person concerned so requests, the Provider may also provide the information orally, if the person concerned proves his / her identity in another way. When exercising the rights under Art. 15 to 22 GDPR is obliged to provide co-operation to the person concerned.
- The provider is obliged to provide the person concerned with the information referred to in point 1 within one month of receiving the request. The Provider may, in justified cases with regard to the complexity and number of applications, extend this period by another two months, even repeatedly. The provider is obliged to inform the person concerned of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the extension.
- The information provided in point 1 is provided by the Provider free of charge.
- If the data subject's request is manifestly unfounded or disproportionate, in particular because of his recurring nature, the Provider may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of notifying or refusing to act on the requested action. upon request.
- Restriction of the data subject 's rights
- On the limitation of the rights of the data subject in accordance with and according to Art. 23 GDPR and § 30 of the Personal Data Protection Act The Provider informs the data subject if the purpose of the restriction is not endangered.
DISCOUNT SYSTEM, DISCOUNT COUPONS AND BONUSES TO ORDER
1. Discount - loyalty system "Junkride Army"
According to the loyalty system, the buyer is entitled to a discount after reaching a certain sum of purchases made in our e-shop. The discount is not granted automatically. The customer must request a discount by e-mail and only subsequently, on the basis of the request, will the customer be granted a discount on his account in the system. The discount can be applied to the next purchase after reaching the limit for applying the discount. The individual limits and amounts of discounts are further specified in the prevails of the loyalty system "Junkride Army" TU.
JUNKRIDE ARMY MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS:
1. Basic membership in the Army can be obtained by registering in our system
2. We award the rank / discount based on the amount of orders or after evaluation of the application
3. It is possible to get a rank from 1 to 6 stars, the more stars, the bigger the discount.
4. The discount can be used only after reaching the required rank
5. The discount can be applied only by the owner of the registered account on which the discount is set
6. The discount stated in the e-shop always applies, it is not possible to combine it with other discounts
7. We reserve the right to reduce the rank or not to grant a discount in case of violation of the conditions of membership
2. Discount coupons
Discount coupons can only be redeemed through the e-shop by entering the coupon code in the ordering process. Only one discount coupon can be used for each order. Each coupon has its own validity period, which is always the latest on the last day of the respective calendar year. In case of suspicion that the buyer came to the coupon illegally, the seller may ask the buyer to prove the way in which he received the coupon. Discount coupons cannot be combined with other discounts, such as loyalty discounts, special discount products, or other coupons.
3. Bonuses for orders
Through the e-shop it is possible to choose a bonus for ordering for free. Bonuses can only be claimed by clicking on the bonus in the order process when sending the order. Bonuses vary variably based on stock and order volume. Only one bonus can be selected for each order. The seller reserves the right to change the bonus, in the absence of a selected bonus in stock, in similar parameters and the same price value.
Pursuant to the valid Civil Code, a 2-year warranty is provided for each product. Defects and damage to the product caused by improper handling, misuse, improper handling of the product and others are excluded from the warranty. The flow begins on the day the goods are taken over by the buyer. In the event of a complaint, the buyer is obliged to prove that the goods were purchased from the seller. If it is a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to be free, timely and properly removed. The seller is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay. The seller can always replace the defective item with a perfect one instead of eliminating the defect. In other cases, the provisions of generally binding legal regulations apply to the seller's liability for defects in the goods.
Complaints only apply to hidden material defects and manufacturing defects.
For example, the warranty does not cover:
visible fault for damage to the customer due to mishandling, unwashed assembly or a fall
normal wear and tear
damage from improper use of products
damage caused by external events and mishandling
errors caused by mechanical force
These terms and conditions apply in the version that is listed on the website of the seller on the day of sending the electronic order to the buyer. By sending an electronic order, the buyer unreservedly accepts all provisions of the terms and conditions as amended on the day of sending the order, as well as on the day of sending the order the valid price of the ordered goods (including postage and packing) otherwise. The buyer is irrevocably bound by the sent order (draft purchase contract).
Veľká strana 93/7
941 46 Trávnica
VAT number: SK2022603363
ID: 44 095 074
Bank connection: IBAN: SK6802000000002461712253
Junkride Freestyle Park